Friday, August 3, 2007

Week 4 Thing 8

Yes I know--this one is out of numerical order! I had started working on this one and then never finished it. So here it is!
Learning about RSS Feeders and Newsreader accounts was cool. I love to read certain news sites everyday and it does save time by having them altogether in one place. This would be especially helpful for research so that you were not always looking up the same sites or blogs over and over again. I created a Bloglines account with some of the librarian blogs but then did a majority of travel blogs since I love traveling so much. It doesn't matter if I'm island hopping or going to a specific location in the states its always great to get away and to learn a little bit about where you are going before you get there! I'm going to try to add my bloglines to my blog--here goes!

No comments: