Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Week 9 Thing 23

Wow! I can't believe that I'm finally finished! I must admit I enjoyed this whole process more then I thought I would. It was very challenging some days and other days it seemed very easy. It was rewarding to have weekly goals and then meet them. Without being given the permission to do this assignment, a lot of these sites and new ways of doing things might have remained a mystery to me. I really appreciate being given the chance to do this and feel that I have gained new insights to technology and other aspects of my job as well. It is always important to keep moving ahead and changing, especially when you can do that with your peers and know that everyone is better because of it. Can this information be used for meetings, storytimes, new teams, projects, families, children--yes! Now we can think about how and when!
I think one of the best parts of this project for me personally was being able to share it with my family and show things to my son and know that the knowlege will be there for him when he needs it for school. Knowing that it will change and improve and that I am not unwilling to go in and find it or show him how to do it! I look forward to more opportunities like this one and hopefully I will meet them head on just like this one. There were times I wanted to quit, but my co-workers helped me over the rough patches and I kept moving forward and I'm glad I did:)

1 comment:

Perfumes said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Perfume, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://perfumes-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.