Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Week 6 Thing 14

Working with Technorati was interesting. I feel that if I used the computer a lot that tagging would be very useful. When I did the "Learning 2.0" keyword search in the Blog posts, in tags and in the Blog directory there really wasn't that much difference. The information was easily accesible, but perhaps more so with the tags. The tags also make it look more visually appealing like our Aquabrowser. I felt that when I used the tags though that I got more general information, but the Blog Directory gave me more specific information.
It was cool to explore the top favorited blogs because they were interesting, technical, and fun! Tagging things helps with identifying trends more quickly and being able to follow them. There really were a range of different topics on the top searches so you could spend a good bit of time on Technorati without even realizing it:)

No comments: